Tag Archives: Bridal Hair
The Secret to stress-free wedding hair?
Here are our top tips for hassle free bridal hairstyles.
Look online for hair pictures you like. We recommend Pinterest as you can create mood boards of your favourite pics. Great to take to your stylist and show. Check out ours for some inspiration. :https://www.pinterest.com/groveexperience/
- Once you have chosen your prefect dress think about whats going to work best with neck lines and details on the dress. If your dress has lots of detail, maybe choosing a simple hairstyle would work best.
- what feels more comfortable to you ? Do you like your hair up or down? NOT all bridal hair has to be up. It will not suit everyone or every dress style.
- Think about hair accessories ~? are you wearing a veil, Flowers, Tiara ? This will help your hairdresser know what styles will work for you.
- We recommend coming in for a free consultation with our long hair experts! They will be able to give you advice and help you choose a style that works for you and your wedding style.
- Wedding hair trials are a great way to try different styles – We recommend bringing your camera so you can take pictures of different looks to help you chose. Also some brides don’t find their perfect style on the first trial so have this well before the day to give you time to reselect.
The thing to watch is the hair on the day will not be the same as on the trial so get an idea not a fixed look.
- Bridesmaids – some brides like their bridesmaids to look the same and some will what them all different. if you what that very symmetrical look then pre-plan who the bridesmaids will be. Height/ hair colour / hair length.
- Its a great idea to do a hair trial on the day of your hen do or an outing so you can keep the hair in to see how well it lasts.
It is also a good idea to do your make-up trail on the same day. Great an idea of the full look.
- Also on the morning of your wedding we can come to you at home or a venue of your choice or you can come inn to the salon as a party to get pampered, a great way to start your day.
For a FREE consultation call the salon on 01323 411852
Kiki Cavie (long hair specialist)
The Grove Experience