Tag Archives: Hair salon app
As our NVQ students approach the latter part of the education with us we move them on to our Graduate salon program.
£20 £40 £60
HAIR CUT HALF HEAD FOILS FULL HEAD FOILS
This program is designed to give them more experience on Cutting and Colouring. We allow some extra time and all of there work is checked and overseen by a senior team member, We charge a reduced price for this service.
This is a great way to get high quality hairdressing at a greatly reduced price in a fantastic environment. Each of the HairStylists on the Graduate program have completed or are about to complete there NVQ Level two in Hairdressing and may or may not be working towards their NVQ Level Three in Hairdressing.
The Grove Experience Hair Salon puts all of its trainee hairdressers though this program to build confidence and experience before promoting them on to the salon price list as a stylist.
We currently have three Graduates on the program but generally will have at least one building up at the end of their time in the Academy.
All students (future professionals) working at the Grove Experience are trained in our own school (Experience Education Academy). This is run from the lower ground floor of the salon in Grove Road in Eastbourne on a Tuesday and Thursday.
Ring the salon now on 01323411852 to get booked in with one of our fantastic Graduates.
Festive gifts from Paul Mitchell available at the Grove Experience hair salon in Eastbourne 2016
Merry Christmas .
How to do a classic headband set on yourself by Hairdresser Aimee Moon at The Grove Experience hair salon in Eastbourne.
Kimberley reviews Paul Mitchell’s Mirror Smooth products
Winner of £600 worth of Extensions from The Grove Experience Hair-salon in Eastbourne is……………
Becca Medhurst… Congratulations !!
Becca was the lucky winner of the recent competition run by the Grove Experience in the Sussex edition of the ETC magazine. Mecca was picked at random by the editor of the magazine from the hundreds of enters to the competition.
Becca visited the Grove Experience Hair salon in Grove Road in Eastbourne in November 2015 and was looked after by Anete Abele one of the Extensionist working at the salon. Anete worked with Balmain Double hair with Mirroring fill-ins to complete the look. After colour matching Becca’s hair and giving with a deep cleanse and a pre haircut to get ready for the extension service Anete started to attach the Double hair strips using Micro rings, Once she had created a length and an outline shape she used single Balmain Micro loop Extensions to create a blend.
Anete then cut the extensions to the desired length and shape and finished the look with some Paul Mitchell Neuro curl tongs. Becca also received a Balmain after care kit to take home and use to look after her new extensions.
We would like to congratulate Becca on winning the ETC magazine prize and thank Anete for the great transformation she achieved on Becca. What a fantastic result.
The Grove Experience Offer a full Balmain Hair Extension Service in the salon in Grove Road in Eastbourne.
Introducing the new Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair: at The Grove Experience
The Secret to stress-free wedding hair?
Here are our top tips for hassle free bridal hairstyles.
Look online for hair pictures you like. We recommend Pinterest as you can create mood boards of your favourite pics. Great to take to your stylist and show. Check out ours for some inspiration. :https://www.pinterest.com/groveexperience/
- Once you have chosen your prefect dress think about whats going to work best with neck lines and details on the dress. If your dress has lots of detail, maybe choosing a simple hairstyle would work best.
- what feels more comfortable to you ? Do you like your hair up or down? NOT all bridal hair has to be up. It will not suit everyone or every dress style.
- Think about hair accessories ~? are you wearing a veil, Flowers, Tiara ? This will help your hairdresser know what styles will work for you.
- We recommend coming in for a free consultation with our long hair experts! They will be able to give you advice and help you choose a style that works for you and your wedding style.
- Wedding hair trials are a great way to try different styles – We recommend bringing your camera so you can take pictures of different looks to help you chose. Also some brides don’t find their perfect style on the first trial so have this well before the day to give you time to reselect.
The thing to watch is the hair on the day will not be the same as on the trial so get an idea not a fixed look.
- Bridesmaids – some brides like their bridesmaids to look the same and some will what them all different. if you what that very symmetrical look then pre-plan who the bridesmaids will be. Height/ hair colour / hair length.
- Its a great idea to do a hair trial on the day of your hen do or an outing so you can keep the hair in to see how well it lasts.
It is also a good idea to do your make-up trail on the same day. Great an idea of the full look.
- Also on the morning of your wedding we can come to you at home or a venue of your choice or you can come inn to the salon as a party to get pampered, a great way to start your day.
For a FREE consultation call the salon on 01323 411852
Kiki Cavie (long hair specialist)
The Grove Experience
Advice tips and ticks, What to look for and what to ask when picking a new hair salon or hairdresser. Interview with Gary Young from the Grove Experience by Kiki Cavie.
You want the fringe to be the FIRST area you start to blow dry, as soon as the fringe starts to dry naturally, you will not be able to budge it!
It’s all about confusing the root so it will sit flatter to the head.
After applying your chosen Paul Mitchell Heat protection product and styling product best suited to your hair type and the end result required. If you need help with these please pop in for a free consultation and we will work out the best products for you.
Start of by blow drying the fringe from side to side using a Paul Mitchell 413 sculpting brush.
After this gently flatten the root with the sculpting brush insuring all jumps have have gone.
Once you have done this then style your fringe were you wish to wear it.
Jess works as a Designer at the Grove Experience hair salon in Grove Road in Eastbourne in East Sussex.