Color refreshing and reconstructive treatment for colored hair
Color Mask is a unique intensive treatment that maintains and deepens the present shade of colored hair. Pro-Vitamin B5 and keratin derivatives in the Color Mask reconstructive treatment repair damages in the structure of the hair effectively. The treatment also revives color-treated hair and instantly brings back the glow and vitality of freshly colored hair. Color Mask reconstructive treatment maintains and deepens the existing hair color, but it can also be used to tone the shade of your colored hair. All of the delicious Color Mask shades can be mixed with each other, so you can easily create a unique color that is the perfect match to your hair.
Color Mask treatments can be used for refreshing the shade of colored hair in between salon visits, darkening hair or lightly toning, evening out and brightening lighter hair. Available in 13 delicious shades that can easily be mixed with each other to create a customized shade that complements the color of the hair perfectly. When you would like to maintain and refresh your hair color, use a small amount of Color Mask reconstructive treatment. A larger amount gives a more intense, deeper result.
The intensity of the result is determined by:
- or how long the product is left in the hair
- the amount of the product used
- the porosity of the hair
Apply your favorite Color Mask shade evenly into washed and towel-dried hair. Comb through and leave in for 5–10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use Color Mask reconstructive treatment weekly to maintain your hair color or more often, when you would like to have a deeper result.
- Light shades can be used to even out and brighten blonde hair and to remove brassy tones.
- If you want to maintain the current multiple shades or highlights in your hair, choose the Color Mask shade according to the lightest shade in your hair.
- The lighter your base is, the more intense the result will be.
- We recommend using protective gloves, especially
Color Mask full range is now available at The Grove Experience in Grove Road in Eastbourne.